Industry and Construction – Labor Safety
Occupational safety (OSH) is currently a hot issue of society when labor accidents often occur at construction sites, factories, businesses … Ensuring Safety at work is over power needed. Therefore, the law stipulates that all enterprises regardless of their activities must organize Work Safety Training for employees, including apprentices, apprentices, trainees, etc. .
With a team of experienced trainers on occupational safety and a lecture system built in accordance with the program specified in Decree 44/2016 / ND-CP, Vinacontrol commits to bring businesses, people labor with basic knowledge about safety techniques to maximize operational efficiency, labor productivity and at the same time ensure the sustainable development value of the business.
- Help businesses prevent labor accidents and raise awareness as well as self-awareness of workers.
- Understand the basics of safety techniques:
- The concepts of: safety, dangerous factors, level of risk, incidents, labor accidents; …
- The basic causes of labor incidents and accidents;
- Basic handling steps when an incident or accident occurs …
- Ensuring the health and property of each employee in general and of the enterprise in particular.
Other sub-industries belonging to Industry and Construction
OUR TIC PROCESS:
Submit your application
We analyze and check if your product can be tested/inspected/certified
We receive the product and its documents
Bring your product and its documents to our certification office
CUSTOMIZED TIC SERVICE
The price of each service is