Features of KNU Hair Implanter
1. Developed by Dr. Jung-Chul Kim at KNUH
– History of over 20 years of usage
– World wide usage
2. Best for Follicular Unit Transplantation
– 4 different sizes
+ Fine: fine hair for eyebrow
+ Small: 1 hair follicular unit
+ Medium: 2 hair follicular unit
+ Large: 3 hair follicular unit
3. Single step implantation
– No needle for slits or holes
– Enables 1,500 – 2,000 hairs to be transplanted in an hour
5. Highest survival rate
– No touch of the hair root
– Guarantee highest follicle survival
With easy control of the direction, density and angle of hair, transplant can be performed more comfortably resulting more natrual appearance
KNU Hair Implanter Assembly
KNU Hair Implanter can control the length of insertion needle easily through “Needle Controller”
– Using high-quality metal
– Wide and uniform slit specification
– Exquisitely produced and sharpened
Expansion picture by a high-resolution microscope
How to use Hair Implanter
- The user should sterilize the device before use.
※ Steam Sterilization under High Pressure: Put the product into the Autoclave, conceal it and process it at steam pressure 121~135 ℃ for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Attach a follicle to the needle part of the implanter that is assembled correctly.
- Insert the needle part with the follicle to a proper position of scalp.
- Squeeze Outer Body, set the follicle in the scalp and remove the needle from the scalp.
Hair Implanter & Replacement Needle
Have the needle size printed by the internal components to be easily identified when assembling the model.
Before using hair implanter, doctors must execute a sterilization.
Replacement Needle is disposable.
See more of our Hair Implanting support system: H FUE Graft Machine
See more of our Hair Implanting support equipment: Portable Headlight